Atompark Software - Loot Business People -

Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099. So i planned to pay using a secure paypal method.

Because i dont want to input my Credit or Debit Card details on there website. who know's later they can loot money with our details. So i always prefer, Paypal.

But they charged me USD 71. I have contacted them so many times and email so many times. to refund.

Even i have contacted Avangata Payment Processor to resolve this issue. but they both are big scam people working together to loot money.

Hence i raised a dispute claim in paypal. Avangata is forcing me to cancel the paypal dispute to support.

So please dont go with loot peoples.

There are so many softwares available in internet, genuine please check and go with them.

1. Very Very wrost Customer care support.2. 100 % Definitely Refund is not possible. 3. very poor email support, only ticket id will be generated.

for more details feel free to email me i will ready to send all required details. If anyone decided to take a legal action against them, Please inform me i will spend 50 % cost for necessary.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Very wrost customer care service i ever seened
    • Dont use them at all

Product or service
Atompark Software Atomic Mail Sender
Review category
review #738983 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Atompark Software? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 16 #1095564

sorry to hear about the payment issue, though apart from that is the software fine? Does it to what it claims to be doing?
I'm looking to buy their email sender, extractor etc, so any review of the service would be great.

Nov 24, 2015 #1068859

Problem Solved ! After 2 days Later.

Nov 23, 2015 #1068468

Hi I am Stephen
I do agree. Even i also face the same issue. i will send you Personal Message to your email.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.