Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099. So i planned to pay using a secure paypal method.
Because i dont want to input my Credit or Debit Card details on there website. who know's later they can loot money with our details. So i always prefer, Paypal.
But they charged me USD 71. I have contacted them so many times and email so many times. to refund.
Even i have contacted Avangata Payment Processor to resolve this issue. but they both are big scam people working together to loot money.
Hence i raised a dispute claim in paypal. Avangata is forcing me to cancel the paypal dispute to support.
So please dont go with loot peoples.
There are so many softwares available in internet, genuine please check and go with them.
1. Very Very wrost Customer care support.2. 100 % Definitely Refund is not possible. 3. very poor email support, only ticket id will be generated.
for more details feel free to email me i will ready to send all required details. If anyone decided to take a legal action against them, Please inform me i will spend 50 % cost for necessary.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very wrost customer care service i ever seened
- Dont use them at all
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Atompark Software Atomic Mail Sender
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "I (Milly Mathew, firstname.lastname@example.org) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..."
- "Had ordered several sets of curtains for my aged mothers home. After nearly a week to ten days the curtains arrived . The first set of pink curtains had shade..."
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."