WARNING!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all were returned as "missed". I tried to log into my account at atompark.com but the acccount was blocked. Then I remembered that I had purchased a separate product called "email hunter"; complained about it because it did not work in the popular browsers, firefox and chrome.
They said that it would not work but only in IE. Because it was a browser add-on, it should have been compatible in any browser. I tested the email hunter in IE, and yet it DID NOT WORK!. They would not refund my purchase and ignored me.
I went to my credit card co. and filed a return based upon bad product. Later the credit card co. rejected my request.
I guess this made Atompark angry at me and they unilaterally shut down my account, as punishment for filing the credit card chargeback on the email hunter. But now I can't even use the purchased license of Email Verifier. Seems they've somehow shut that down too or blocked it somehow. What a crappy thing to do.
To add insult to injury by shutting me down as a licensee of their products when though it was their obligation to make good on their software. I lost money on their Hunter Program because it's junk, and the good program that validates emails, has been disabled by them.
YOU CAN"T WIN FOR LOSING with Atompark and I recommend you do not buy any software licenses or anything from this untrustworthy and hostile company.
They're based in Russia and they think they can diss you because they're on the other side of the planet.USA BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "4/25/2016 @ 7:09a we stopped at Jack In the Box off of US HWY 87 in San Antonio, TX. My husband and 8 year old son ordered Breakfast Jacks while..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."